All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Making Hat pins

Thought I'd make a simple hat pin to go onto a card. This card is super simple with one spellbinder die inked with distress inks then stamped with a sentiment. I've added a bow made from some designer ribbon my daughter gave me for Christmas a couple of years ago and have only just had the heart to cut! I've added a key charm to  the very simple pearl and glass bead hat pin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin