All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Lots and lots of tags

On my recent trip to the NEC with my bestest Friend Jane she fell in love with these cute little tag message stamps from Little Claire Designs, which she purchased and sent home with me to make some tags for her (She is not a crafter but I think I may be able to convert her??)  

So I started making some tags last night and here are the results so far.


And this morning I was up super early so carried on with the project and used some sizzix dies and spellbinder dies to make these.

Lots more to go before I post the haul up to my Friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin