All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Monday 3 October 2011

Carnival night









Here's some of the photo's from Saturday evening of the our local carnival which is a really big thing in our local area, these are some of the larger floats which people work really hard all year round to produce and give everyone a lovely evening out. Saturday evening was so warm I spent the evening in jeans and t-shirt for the first time ever on a carnival night bit different from last year when it poured with rain all evening! The first photo is just part of a wonderful float which swept the board of all the prizes that are awarded. I swear some of these floats must be visible from space as they have so many lightbulbs on them, they are so hot when they come pass you, bless the people on them they must have been boiling?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin