All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Friday 7 October 2011

Look what's just arrived!!!!


I ordered this little beauty last week and missed the delivery of it on Tuesday cos I was at work so rescheduled for today and at about 10 o'clock the delivery man knocked on the door with my parcel. I have been playing for a couple of hours and it's so great to be able to die cut more than one item at a time and it will be great to die cut larger shapes when I can afford to buy some more dies.
Of course the cat had to investigate what going on cos she is so so nosey.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin