All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Saturday 1 October 2011

From mayhem to tidy space




I've had a tidy up this morning so the photo's from the top one which is the mayhem of my craftroom after some major crafting in the last couple of weeks to a fairly tidy space where I can actually find what I need and I wanted to make some space for the Grand Calibur that I ordered yesterday, so excited can't wait to play with it!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh doesn't it feel to have it all tidied up? Now my problem is keeping it tidy! Congrats on your new toy too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin