All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Thursday 6 January 2011

Fab 'n' Funky challenge


This card is for Fab 'n' Funky's anything goes challenge. I've used this super cute image from Mo's digital pencil on a spring card with my nestie label dies then sanded back some embossed card, then matted on top with some pretty flora paper. The flowers are papermania plain ones inked and then sprayed with glimmer mists with a little gem in the middles. Roll on spring I say, when it's raining and miserable outside this cheers the day up a little bit.

2 comments:

  1. this is beautiful, thanks for joining us at fab n funky this week, hope you will join us again, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I just came across your blog accidently when I saw that you live in Ilminster. We are moving to somerset in the beginning of the summer when my daughter has finished here GCSE but my husband is already working down there in yeovilton and he renting a room in Ilminster in the maintime.
    I have found my love to paper crafting about 2 years ago and I also looking forward to my own room once we bought a house down there.

    I have wrote in the comment section because I couldn't find a email link.
    Have a nice day
    Petra

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin