All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Saturday 22 January 2011

Calendar bit late but it's finished now! (Long Post)

















I've made this as an order for my friend (At a reduced price as it's soooo late!) She chose the images she liked and I decorated it with patterned papers and other bits and pieces. I've used some of my new nesties which I bought from the pick of the week on create and craft just after Christmas I now have plenty of them to play with so be prepared to see a lot of them when I post from now on.
I've on a nice 3 day weekend so have plenty of time to craft and relax after a pretty full on week at work. Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin