All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Tuesday 29 June 2010

My new job

Thought I'd better put something on my blog. I do visit every day but just to check out what everyone is up to and grab a few digi scrapbook freebies. I'm been pretty busy settling into my new job, I'm into my third week there and everything is going well so far. They are a great bunch of people to work with. I'm having a later start today so I can catch up with the evening team and it's my first weekend in this weekend coming. It's been nice having the weekends off but I miss my own bit of space during the week not having a day off during the week.
I'm off to another store to do some training tomorrow, still got masses to learn. The lady I'm going to be working with is a real fountain of knowledge and has helped me many times in the past.
I'm off to do some chores before I go to work, have a wicked week.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin