All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Friday 11 June 2010

Going to miss them all soooo much!



It was my last day at my present store before I move to my new store and start my new HR role. Everybody was so sweet and lots of tears were shed by a few of us, me included several times during the day. Check out the pics above to see what they got me as a leaving pressie, best of all is vouchers to a local craft shop so I can go and choose my own goodies. A couple of the girls were naughty and went and shrink wrapped my car which slowed my going home down just a little. I will really miss them all so very much but am looking forward to starting my new role next week.

1 comment:

  1. oh sounds like you are going to miss a great group of coworkers!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin