All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Tuesday 11 May 2010

A good day

Well today is a good day, I've just found out that I've got a new job. I'm still going to be working for the same company but am moving into HR. I'm so excited something new to focus on. The only downside is that I will be moving stores which means leaving behind a place where I have worked for the best part of 10 years and have loads of good friends and collegues. The upside is that I get to make loads of new friends and meet lots of new people. I've got tons to learn which is really exciting but a bit daunting. Looking forward to the new challenge of it all.

Now for some craft, no cards but some digi scrapbooking I've used some digikits from Kay Miller designs.
These are both using All organic which is full of really pretty colours with a slightly distressed feel. The picture are of my Daughter when she was a baby and my Dad.

Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. grats on the position, getting new friends at work is a good thing cause you'll still keep your old friends no doubt =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin