All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Thursday 22 April 2010

1 for 4 challenges



This is for 4 challenges
Quixotic - Make a splash
Digital tuesday - April flowers/April showers
Mojo Monday - Sketch
Anyone for Anya - Sweet as sugar

Lovely freebie digi scrapbooking papers, a digi image from All that scraps coloured with copics. Nesties die to cut the label shape and sizzix dies for the paper buttons and lots of ribbon. Also some stash my daughter bought me back from Hong Kong behind the rick rack ribbon in the centre is a line of pink masking tape. She bought me a pack of it in lots of different colours really unusual but great.

I'm having a nice peaceful day at home, the weathers lovely and sunny so may sit in the garden later on and read my book. Works a bit nutty at the moment so the peace and quiet is just what the doctor ordered today.

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful,love this colour combo and your colouring is fabulous!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what a cute card. Sounds like the perfect day...enjoy it.

    Thank you joining us over at Digital Stamp Tuesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, great colours and papers. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! I love the gorgoeus colour combo and your layout is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya this week! ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! Thanks for playing along with our 'Make a Splash' challenge at Quixotic Challenges! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin