All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Wednesday 17 February 2010

Another 70th Birthday card


This is a card I've made for a friend to give one of her hairdressing customers for her 70th birthday. She wanted it girly so it fits in great with 3 different challenges as well.

Digital Tuesday - All things Girly
A Spoon full of sugar - Spring is in the air
Papertake Weekly - Check this out



The image is a Digi image of Sarah Kay which I found via this clever lady's blog - Free digital stamps she must spend hours looking for all this free stuff which is great cos it means I've got more time to craft with lots more pretty stuff all for nothing, which is my favourite price! The papers I can't remember the name of but have been buried in my stash for ages so needed to be used. I cut the flowers with a sizzix die and used my labels nestie to make the mat and layer for the image. I've coloured with copics, isn't it nice to use such bright sunny colours when the weathers foul outside.


2 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely card chick. I love the paper you used and of course, that image is just so sweet. Thank you for joining us at PTW, Hugs, Dawny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love the image and the pretty papers you have used.
    Thanks for joining in with my challenge at Digital Tuesday.
    Lora x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin