All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Thursday 18 February 2010

Gotta love Digi stuff




I'm loving Digital images whether I've found some freebies or some of the gorjuss stuff which you can buy out there on the internet. this card is made with all digi images and papers and is for four challenges.

Mo's dream team - sketch
Dare to Digi stamp Friday - Use your punches
Stamp something - something cute
Saturday challenge - Multifold card


I've used 'You're my best' image from Mo's digital pencil coloured with copics and printed twice and coloured to give some extra dimension. The papers are from Pink Petticoat a freebie from the lovely Liz. I've used an oval punch and added a rub-on sentiment from a DCWV quote stack I've had for ages. To finish plenty of prima flowers and a few ribbons and brads. All on a Easel card which is my fav at the moment.

6 comments:

  1. Fab card - love the fresh colours!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! That image is perfect for the challenge. Thanks for joining in with us at Stamp Something this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card. Love the fresh, zingy colours too.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Secret Crafter and good luck in the draw.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi gorgeous card stunning image & colour combo thanks for joining us at SCSC

    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've used a great digi and made a beautiful card, perfect for the DU2DS challenge this week Thanks for joining us Lol
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card Lol, I love the way you coloured her so softly...good luck with our GDT call
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin