All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Tuesday 16 February 2010

Cards for occassions!



I thought I'd just post a few cards I'd made recently not that they're for challenges or anything cos that doesn't seem to have encouraged my mojo at all lately? But I have been asked to make some cards by a friend for a couple of special occassions. The first is for a 70th birthday and I was asked to used this image from Bugaboo stamps, she called Stella and was one of their Friday freebies, my friend loved another card I'd made with this image on and wanted a girly version to give to lady who's hair she does. I hope she sees the funny side which I'm sure she will?
The next one I'm struggling with as I have to make a 60th wedding anniversary card which I'm not sure where to start? I've been looking through my CD's and magazines and I know I need to do something simple but elegant but not sure what? No doubt it'll come to me soon.

Anyway here's a couple more cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin