All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Friday 22 January 2010

Valentines is just around the corner

I'm not the lovey dovey type really, I've been married for 20 years and stuff like that really isn't us, but I have enjoyed making some girly valentines cards. I will probably take a few into work and see if I can sell them?
The first one is with a gorjuss freebie image via Mo's digital pencil group on Paper craft Planet, I've coloured with copics and used sugarush basic grey papers with a bit of glitter card, it's quite simple but the images are sooo cute they don't need much else really.





This one is a digi image too from All that scraps coloured with copics, the heart backing paper I made myself by getting nice and messy with inks and mica powders. I used the heart diecut on the front as a stencil then whilst the ink was still damp brushed over the top with some moonglow mica powders.

I'm off to work soon, end of a long week looking forward to the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Fab cards Lol, you clever thing!!! I just love that MM image that dog makes me laugh so much!! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin