All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Wednesday 20 January 2010

Going for five challenges




Now I started out with one image, coloured it made a gatefold card, chose the papers matted them stuck them to the card front, then realised that with the image I had covered most of the paper so had to think again. Anyway I'm pleased with the result, I haven't inked this Gorjuss girl up in quite a while so I hope she fits the bill for all the challenges I'm entering this card in?

Allsorts - Pink and Brown
Creative card crew - Punch it
Papertake weekly - Pretty pink
Quixotic - Ink all an old stamp
Crafty creations - Valentines or Love

The papers are from Basic grey - bittersweet, 2 x flower punches, flatback pearls, Gorjuss girl - Sent with love, Sentiment - popcorn bear set, Nesties - labels 8.

12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card love the colours and sweet image and fabulous punched flowers. Thanks for taking part in the CCC Challenge.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with your LOVELY work!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lol, Just wrote you a long note and pressed the wrong button and it all disappeared!! Anyway thanks for the lovely comments on my blog and I love this square gate card, am definitely going to give this one ago, just love the effect. Thanks for sharing. Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lol,
    Your card is gorgeous, lovely colours image :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lol

    Fabulous gate card love the image...x

    Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at PTW this week, your card is just perfect for our pretty pink theme :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely style card and geat colouring of your image.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. your card is wonderful, thanks for joining us on crafty creations this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely job on this. Thank you for joining us and playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for playing along in our Love/Valentine Challenge at Crafty Creations! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely card thanks for sharing over at ccc

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! beautiful colours and I just love that stamp!! Thanks for joining us on Quixotic Challenges this week!
    Hugs Judy xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin