All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Monday 25 January 2010

Yuk it's Monday!!!!!


Yuk it's Monday morning and I'm on a late start and don't want to get going this morning at all!
I did however make this scrummy card yesterday for 3 challenges.

Penny Black - something sweet
Saturday Challenge - purple/green/cream (Picture inspiration)
Basic Grey - Animals

I've used Basic Grey Wisteria papers, which I've sanded, inked and distressed, with a Penny Black 'critter party' stamps coloured with copics and sakura glitter pen. With some punched flowers and circles and a little piece of ribbon to finish.

Just going to have a short surf around some lovely blogs and then get off to work for another exciting day (not!) Have a good one.

1 comment:

  1. Lol, I love it, sooo cute! I have left you something on my blog! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin