All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Monday 2 November 2009

More popcorn anybody?



Popcorn bear is just the cutest so is great for this weeks challenge at Stamp something which is cute and fuzzy. I've used popcorn bear christmas range of stamps coloured with copics simply matted onto some My minds eye wonderful winter papers with a sweet sentiment below. Yet another easel card, be prepared to see a lot of these I think!
I've got to go out and get some new tyres put on the car later, hate going to garages, even after several years of working in the motor trade I still find them daunting places to go as a woman! But begrudge spending money on the car which I could have spent on my crafting more than anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin