All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Wednesday 4 November 2009

Crafting day

My friend Lucy and I had a lovely day making some of crafty mess in my dining room. She bought some of her stamps with her so I could play with something different and some had a go with my copics markers as she's yet to invest in them. Some of the stamps she bought over were the Messy Rabbit range from Joanne sheen they are the cutest and also she showed me another card fold which shows them off really well.
I also made a new home card for a friend at work who's just moved house and a decoupage lady (which Lucy kindly gave to me) which isn't my usual thing but is very glam.

Well I'm off to London later on today to watch Ah-a in concert at the O2 arena, looking forward to it apart from the getting from A to B and back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin