All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Monday 2 November 2009

Snowflake overload



You wanted snowflakes well here they are a plenty, Snowflake backing paper from Pink Petticoat, snowflake embossed mirror board, snowflake brad, die cut snowflakes from craftwork cards and lastly Gorguss girl coloured with copics in icy colours with some sparkle added! Loving making easel cards easy and really effective.
Day one of my week didn't go quite to plan, the weather started off poo so decided to take a trip to the garden centre near taunton instead which is terrible cos it's got a craftshop (He He!) Mum treated me to a new embossing folder which I used in the card above.

1 comment:

  1. So Pretty, love the glittered snowflakes. Thanks for joining in the CCC Challenge. Donna x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin