All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Monday 30 November 2009

Bracelets and Christmas! (Long Post !)

I was asked by one of my work friends to make some bracelets so she could give them as gifts at Christmas to her team, so I've had revive my Jewellery Mojo! And actually I've enjoyed every minute of it and ended up making more than I needed to fulfill the order and made something for myself or maybe a present for a friend? (If I can bear to part with it??!!) She also asked me to make some pyramid boxes to give the bracelets in. I got a bit carried away and made gift tags for each one as well. I now know I can't really charge what I should for it all cos' I've done more than that was asked of me?

I've also nearly finished the order I had from my friend Paula for gift cards. I made easel cards and tucked a pocket under the upright bit to pop the money in, cool even if I do say it myself!



Plus I made these the other day with the new digi images from 'All that scraps' so cute!

1 comment:

  1. you've not been sat around doing nothing then Mrs!!!! These are all fab. I love making jewellery but it always makes my hands sore - I'm such a wuss aren' I?

    Great work with the digi images hun

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin