All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Wednesday 2 December 2009

1 for 3 challenges




This one is for 3 Challenges, it was going to be 4 but I missed the deadline on for All that Scraps sketch challenge this week. So this is for Cupcake crafts red & green, Allsorts, buttons and Cute Card Thursday, Snips, snails & Puppy dog tails ( card for a younger boy) I've used Doodlebug papers from a couple Christmasses ago with buttons, sequins, brads and cardstock stickers all also from doodlebug. The image is from All that scraps December digi's coloured with copics and sakura graze and stardust pens then sprinkled with glitter whilst still wet. You can't see the glitter that well in the picture but it's there!

I'm off out with my parents to do a little Christmas shopping later on, deep joy, hate it, not my parents just the Christmas shopping bit! Have a wicked Wednesday xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lol

    Could not agree more on the Christmas shopping. I took the easy route this yesr, John Lewis - four of those, four of those and so on. back home in a morning, now have the wrapping to do which I equally detest - odd for a crafter really.

    On to your card, absolutely lovely, fabulous layout and the way you have placed the greeting makes a real focal point.

    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Lol
    Beautiful card - perfect for oir challenge at Allsorts this week - thanks for joining in the fun.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin