All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Sunday 23 August 2009

Sunday morning walk

We decided to go out for a Sunday morning walk, most unlike us I can tell you, but I took the camera and off we went to the little reservoir a few miles up the road. We parked up in the lane and walked down to the water and then wandered the mile or so around the outside, taking in the fresh air and some much needed excercise? I took a few pics and here they are.....

View across the reservoir

View across to the birdwatchers hide
(Went in there very dark and small not somewhere I'd like to spend the day I can tell you!)

Close up on the reeds aren't they just sooo pretty?

More close ups on cow parsley, the seed heads are so sculptural!
I'm no David Bailey but I do enjoy taking the odd photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin