All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Sunday 23 August 2009

Just Magnolia week 19


Here's my take on Rach's sketch for week 19's Magnolia challenge.
I've used a cute tilda with cupcake coloured with copic markers and layered up a little just to give a bit of depth. The papers are My minds eye and some whitewashed backing card slightly sanded on the edges. A little added ribbon and ribbon slider to finish.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin