All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Sunday 5 July 2009

News update....

Still awaiting my own computer so still no pics to upload, not that I've done much crafting over the last couple of weeks. What with work and my father-in-law still really ill in ICU. unfortunately there's not been much change, he is breathing by himself with a little help but is still not come around yet. It's been pretty upsetting for us all and hard to go in to see him cos' you can't talk to him and get any response. I hate to see my husband upset, but we have to be strong for Rex.

Anyway on a fortnights holiday now so will have more time to craft and get in the garden. We're going up to spend some time with our daughter, which I can't wait cos we haven't seen her since April!

Now I'm afraid it's back to the mountain of housework which has built up this week, deep deep joy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin