All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Monday 13 July 2009

A few days away from Zummerset....

Back to normal now, we've just come back from visiting our daughter in Nottingham. It's great to see her and I hate leaving and cried like I always do which my husband and daughter just roll their eyes! I forget that she's nearly 21 and very independant (As she always has been, since a toddler really!)
She couldn't get any time off from her placement on Friday as she's only been there a few weeks but we managed to keep ourselves busy by going to the Yorkshire sculpture park. What a great day, loads to look at and we must have walked miles but good for the soul.

Here's some pics of the day! My fav is my husband with the very very big bunny!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin