All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Sunday 28 June 2009

The wanderer returns!

Well hello again, been missing for quite a while my computer is not very well at the moment!!!
Bless my next door neighbour who is in I.T. has lent us one while he sorts out ours.
Life's been turned a bit on it's head the last couple of days cos my father-in-law is in Intensive care very very ill, so we really haven't been able to think straight. He's had an operation today so we got everything crossed hoping he'll make a full recovery with some quailty of life?
Can't post any crafty photo's cos the computer isn't mine so can't load anything onto it. But hopefully should have mine back in a few days.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lol, so sorry to hear about your father in law. I'll hope along with you that the operation was a success.

    Love
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin