All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Tuesday 21 July 2009

A spoon full of sugar challenge 'Swirls'



Here's my take on the challenge 'Swirls'
I used a Peek-a-boo box from craftwork cards and sprayed it with Glimmer mists in Turquoise blue and Iridescent gold and Moon glow Glitz spritz in Desert moon endless sky, I used a glimmer mist stencil from fanciful stencils set to create the swirls.
Whilst that was drying i made the keyring using assorted beads and charms from my jewellery making stash and then punched out a scalloped circle of shrink plastic and stamped an image from 'Bubbly T for transparent' Penny black set. Making a hole with a hole punch first so I could thread a jump ring through afterwards.
Next I used my Big shot to die cut out some tags which I stamped with images from the same set and then coloured with watercolour pencils. Next I inked the edges of each tag and then attached the smaller two to the box with brads and the largest with a piece of ribbon to the lid.
I'm really pleased with this, which makes up for the peek-a-boo box i spoilt yesterday!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh Lol this is fab, well done you.
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous box, what wonderful work.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Love those colours you have used!!
    Hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin