All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Monday 27 July 2009

Just Magnolia challenge week - Sketch by Tab


Here's my Just Magnolia challenge entry for week 15, I used papers from the 'Wisteria' collection of Basic grey and assorted card from my stash. The image is coloured mainly in watercolour pens with skin tones done with copics. The brads and sequins are from my stash.

This card is for my father-in-law who is still very very ill in hospital, not done a card before as he's just been so bad we weren't sure if he would make it and it almost feels wrong to take the card in now. But he was sat up in bed when we visited the other day and we had a conversation with him (of sorts) for the first time in over a month! We don't want to get too excited because he is still so very ill but it made me cry when I saw him smile and ask what time was tea time!

1 comment:

  1. lovely card Lol, sorry to hear your FIL is still so unwell. Hope your card has given him something to smile at

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin