All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Tuesday 21 July 2009

It's still raining ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!

What's with the weather? It's still raining please can we have the sun shine back, i'll be good I promise. I want to be able to get into the garden without having dodge the frogs which have taken over and have the nerve to come up close to my house! I won't hurt them but they should move back to the little river that runs along the bottom of our garden. Anyway enough of my frog related ranting.

Here's what I've made this morning, I was watching Create and Craft and the lady on there was making paper flowers which were really cute, so I've done my little twist on them. I've used some ramdon bits of paper from my stash, mainly Pink Petticoat and some Doodlebug. I also found some paper buttons which were buried in a folder full of things I'd forgotten I had, they came from Craftwork cards.



Also the other day I made another Christmas card using my new Copic markers, yes you heard me right I actually managed to buy some, it's only 3 so don't get too excited (unlike me who needed a brown paper bag when I went into my local craft shop on Sunday to discover that they are now stocking them, at £1.95 each which is quite a good price I think?) I've bought the flesh tone colours to start with and will build on them from there. It's a Magnolia image coloured with my new copics and watercolour pens, the background paper is one I had for a while now and bought a second set of cos it's so pretty with a beautiful shimmer to the paper. I stamped a snowflake onto shrink plastic to add as a charm, the deco trim is die cut with a Hello Kitty die.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful flowers and fab Christmas card. 3 Copics eh? Won't be long before you're adding to that collection I bet!

    Love
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin