All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Sunday 24 May 2009

No time to do any crafting Boo Hoo!!!!!

It's been a mad busy weekend at work and not being home all day means I need to spend some quality time with my husband when I get in, so there's been no time for craft or blogging! But he's gone out to the pub for a few drinks so I'm going to indulge myself with a bit of time on the computer. But the weather's too nice to sit in my craft cos it's at the front of my house and doesn't get any sun at this time of the day. I've been stuck inside at work all weekend so feel the need to be at least near outdoors, if only if by the patio doors?
Hopefully I'll be able to do my some crafting on my day off this week and then it's on to a week of nights for stocktake oh deep deep joy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin