All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Tuesday 26 May 2009

I can craft away all day lovely lovely!!!!

Just had a very very busy bank holiday weekend at work again! (The third in a row, If someone would write to my boss and tell him he's a meanie that would be great? He He!)
So the one good thing is that now everyone else is back to work I'm at home chilling out in my craft room, feels that justice to me.
So after all my rambling on here's the card I've created from my parents wedding anniversary which is today.


I used a Rachel Ann Miller stamp coloured with my Whisper pens and H2o's, Pink Petticoat background paper, various bling card and miri card. Ribbons and beads from stash.
Bless my Mum she keeps all the cards that I make for both her and my Dad in their display cabinets, so here's another Mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin