All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Thursday 21 May 2009

Been to the Garden centre



I was feeling so guilty because I hadn't spent any time with my parents for ages, so I took them over to a local garden centre this morning. My Mum is a very keen gardener and is very good at it unlike her daughter!! I love to look at the beautiful plants and picture them in my garden but it never quite works out that way. I'm trying with some tomatoes and strawberries this year (hoping that the weather will be better than last year!??)
But I got the photography bug whilst walking around and took a few snaps on my phone, it's got a better camera than my actual camera but it's really hard to see the screen when the suns shining very brightly. So I'm no David Bailey but here's what I took......
















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin