All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Friday 3 April 2009

At last some time off.

After 7 days straight at work I've got some time off. It's been madness at work, we've been preparing for a visit, which meant that we had to put in some serious hours, 15 on Monday for a start! Now I'm very tired and need some time at home to catch up on all the things I've had no time or energy to do over the last week.
Think I'll spend some time with my Daughter and Hubby and make the most of the good weather we've been having.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin