All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Tuesday 24 March 2009

Day trip to bournemouth



On Mothering Sunday my family decided to take me out for the day, So we headed off to Bournemouth. It was a beautiful sunny day and I should have been really enjoying it but I was so completely knackered from driving on Saturday I was like a wet weekend in Glasgow! I even fell asleep in the car on the way home, I haven't done that since I was a kid!
Anyway here's some pics of our day out.
My daughter looks more like me every day, Oh dear poor girl. It's great having her home for a few weeks before she goes back to Uni.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin