All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Thursday 9 April 2009

Back to the scrapbooking




It was about time I did some scrapbooking again, so I used some recent photo's of the husband taken in Lyme Regis at the beginning of January. I really love Basic grey papers so the colours of the photo matched the those papers so well I had to use my favourite stuff that I usually just take out and look at. ( If you're a crafter you'll understand the need to have pretty things like paper but not actually use them!) I've done some journalling under the hinged part which describes what happened on the day, I was pleased with the results.

The rest of the scrapbook pages are ones which I have done over several years but are my favourites for different reasons, usually to do with the people in them or the memoirs they evoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin