All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Tuesday 17 March 2009

What a beautiful day, think spring has sprung?



Well it's finally here spring has sprung! My cherry tree which is planted at the bottom of our garden is beginning to flower. I love it, it doesn't last very long but it's so so pretty whilst in bloom. The weather is bright and sunny at long last it's getting warmer too. Work has been madness cos' everyone is getting into their gardens, I love being busy at work cos the day flys by so quickly, it's great. My husband has said he's going to cut the grass when he gets home from work, I think he may find a few tigers hiding out there it's so long!!!

When it was cold recently my mum and I were talking about keeping warm, my feet are always cold (much to my husband disgust!) so as she knits she said she make me some socks. So here they are, very bright but at least I won't lose them in the washing basket!

Don't know how she has the patience to knit, but she says the same about my card making!

I've made her Mother's day card today, I can post a picture cos' she no silver surfer! I'm really pleased with it, simple but nice and girly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin