All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Friday 13 March 2009

My new phone......

Well I went to pick up my new phone yesterday morning, nearly didn't get it cos' I hadn't bought any formal ID with me, but managed to get the lady to accept my debit card as ID. Got it home unpacked and started to play with it, but in the process of swapping my sim card back and forth between the two I buggered it up. So now I have a new phone which I can't use until my new sim arrives! What a pain. I feel like I'm missing something without it, must remember that I managed to get through life without a mobile until I was about 25 so think I can survive a couple of days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin