All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Saturday 21 March 2009

Nottingham and back today.

I'm so tired, driven to Nottingham and back today to collect my daughter from Uni for her Easter break. Lovely 400 mile round trip, but it's great to have her at home for a bit. Already the living room looks like a bomb site, but I can live with it for a day or two before it drives me insane, I suppose?
Had a quick wander around Nottingham city centre, then went for something to eat before we turned around and drove home again. Not getting in the car at all tomorrow if I can help it! Actually that's a lie must pop over and see my Mum for Mothering Sunday.
Now going to sit and veg in front of the telly for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin