All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Thursday 12 March 2009

I've been playing

I've been playing about with the look of my blog, I would still like to make it more personal to me and not just a clone of everything else out there, but my techical ambition does not match my skills! So for the time being I've just changed to a background that matches my lovely photo. It was taken at Stourhead gardens last autumn, it was quite an overcast day but the flash on the camera helped to capture the wonderful colours in the tree. It was one of the only shots I managed to get without any people in it as it was so busy there! I can remember going there as a kid with my parents and having the place almost to ourselves. Ah, whose were the days.

Off now to get on with the twenty millions things I should be doing on my day off instead of on the computer.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin