All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Saturday 7 March 2009

Making fortune cookies...

It's the weekend again, and some free time to do some crafting and spend some time with my husband. The weather started off beautiful this morning and now it's a bit nothing! The car's had it's MOT today and it wasn't good news, just what I needed a huge bill from the garage. Never mind needs must! Walked back from the garage and then up into the town just for something to do. We went into my favourite shop called Frame of mind which sells lots of pretty bits and bobs which I can't really afford at the moment, but nice to look at anyway.

He's gone out to watch the local footie, so I've been on my blog and checking out my favourite blogs to see what's going on and Pink Petticoat had a link to show you how to make paper fortune cookies. Give it a go I thought, so I did and here's a picture of the results.







I'm going to use these at a meeting for my team in a couple of weeks time, should be a bit of fun. They've got some funny and motiving phases in them. Might make a few more and put some prizes in there if the boss is feeling generous even to pay for some chocs or wine?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin