All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Tuesday 3 March 2009

Some ME time on my day off.

My day off is here at long last and I'm going to have some ME time! It was a really busy weekend at work Credit crunch! what Credit crunch? tell the people that shop for DIY products that please! I shouldn't moan about it, It's keeping me in a job and the time just FLYS by.

The lady that sugar's away my unwanted hair has been this morning and I don't feel quite as much like a Yettie as I did! Now just need to put a colour on my greying hair and I'll feel complete again.

Well when I've done my pampering stuff I'll find a little bit of time to make another fruit cake for my husbands work mates that missed out on the first one last week. Maybe I should sell a few? Also thought that I might use my bread maker and make some home made pizza dough and have fresh pizza for tea

Here's a very favourite picture of me and my man.

Just thought better put a photo on here cos I havent' for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin