All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Thursday 15 November 2012

Trip to the NEC and lots of new stash!!!

Over last weekend my friend Lucy and I went up to the NEC to the hobbycrafts show. We had a lovely day on Saturday with a very early start at 6am. We got to the NEC at about 9am ready to fill our crafty bags with lots of lovely stash. Lucy is paper and fabric crafter and I love my papercraft and beads so we were both in seventh heaven. I went last year so knew how huge it is and how busy it gets! It was lovely to start with as people were still filing into the building but by 10.30-11am is was packed. I must admit though I only heard one person moan about the crowds, I thought that was pretty good considering how many people must have been in that building. The stall holders were really helpful, especially a gentleman on the Anita's beads stand who took the trouble to help me find the right coloured beads for the project I wanted to make, the team on the jewellerymakers stand who spent time chatting. The lady on the beads and beyond stand who looked after my freebies whilst I finished looking around, what a wicked deal I got there I can tell you loads of lovely free stuff my favourite price!
Well here's a picture of my new stash.....pictures aren't great sorry!








Now to have plenty of time to play with all my lovely new goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin