All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Sunday 7 October 2012

Home decor and jewellery

Another long overdue post, even though I've not been blogging I have been crafting my little heart out. I blog hop everyday just to keep up with what's going on in the world and gain some inspiration.
So here's my latest couple of projects.

A 12"x 12" box frame that I made on Friday instead of doing the housework (as normal...whoops!)


I've used lots of my beloved spellbinder dies, the box frame were a bit of a bargain from wilkinson's. 

Next is some jewellery made after a class I took during my recent holiday in Cornwall. 




Have a lovely Sunday enjoy whatever crafty things you are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin