All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Monday 4 June 2012

Jubilee celebrations

Just a few photos of what we've been up to at work today! So nice of the Queen & Prince Phillip to pop in during their busy Diamond Jubilee celebrations? And so none of our team felt left out of all the celebrations that are happening around the area we set up a street party in our staff canteen. 




Hope you have had a wicked few days, lots more fun tomorrow with a BBQ and a cupcake competition with a Jubilee theme. Off now to make my entry and of course I have some papercraft to make my entry look stunning!


Here's the bunting I made and I'll post some more photos tomorrow of the cupcake I make. Don't want to give the competition any ideas before the judging. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin