All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Friday 18 May 2012

Few days in sunny Cornwall

I've just been for a few days in Cornwall with some friends and had a lovely break, got a bit sun burnt as well which was a bit of a surprise as the weather on the drive down was awful! We stayed just a few miles from Padstow and visited Watergate bay, Newquay and Port Isaac (where they film Doc Martin) also we've been looking for celebrity chefs Padstow, Rick Stein and Watergate bay, Jamie Oliver but didn't seen any. We did have dinner at one of Rick Stein's pubs the Cornish arms and very nice too. So a few photo's of Port Isaac to show you it was such a stunning day with lots of walking up and down hills.








So back to reality now and back to work on Sunday boo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin