All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Tuesday 17 April 2012

More Pink & Blue



I used up the rest of the freebie papers making these two cards. I love the colour combo of pink and blue. I used Bitty Blossoms spellbinders die to make the flowers on both cards. The heart shaped card is cut with an xcut die and the bunting is an xcut die. The sentiment on the heart shaped card is a graphicus one and the bottom 'happy' is stamped using a set my daughter had as a child (can't throw anything away me!) The 'birthday' stamp comes from a set from See-D's. 
One last photo of a new piece of crafting stash........oh wait no it's just my cat trying to fit her bum into one of storage drawers!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin