All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Sunday 15 April 2012

Challenges for a Sunday morning

My other half has been out this morning so I have had the chance to have a little play in my craft room with some of my new spellbinder dies and a few older ones too. I thought I'd have a go at a couple of challenges. This card is for 2 challenges - The Ribbon Girl - a colour combo & CardPatterns - a sketch. 

I've used some papers which came free with a magazine ages ago and core'dinations cardstock.  I've used the following dies - 
Lacey Circles (spellbinders)
Circles scallop (sizzix)
Edgeabilities classic decorative inserts one (spellbinders)
Shapeabilities Samantha Walker Blossom Tags & Accents (spellbinders)
Shapeabilities Wings of hope (spellbinders)
The sentiment is a stamp from a graphicus set I've had forever. I then added a couple of polka dot buttons and some bakers twine and polka dot ribbon. I'm really pleased with the results, I hope you like it too. 



Have a lovely Sunday.






4 comments:

  1. Your card looks stunning Lol. Enjoy the rest of your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge, Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! I love the fold of this, it's so unique. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Cardpatterns

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin