All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Thursday 3 November 2011

A Thank you for my winning tickets

I thought I'd rustle up a card to say Thank you to the Docrafts team for my winning tickets for the NEC, which I'm off to tomorrow. I've used papers and a topper from a Tatty Teddy 12" x 12" paper pack and a 8" x 8" card blank and covered it with the polka dot paper then used my edgeabilities to die cut and emboss the paper. I've also used one of the spellbinders flower dies to make the roses and added a bit of bling to the edges of each one. Let's hope they like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin