All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Sunday 16 October 2011

Happy colouring!

Good morning! Bright and early today my husband woke up at stupid o'clock with a painful bad back and I was up not long after cos I just couldn't get back to sleep which is a real pain on a Sunday off. So I thought I take a photo of the card I made the other day. I was really pleased with the colouring, I just seemed to get the shading right even though the hair isn't great as I found that really difficult to know where to put the highlights in all those curls!? I've used my new spellbinders rolled flowers die for the embellishments. The image is a digi from Saturated Canary, this talented lady has now added more to the site so it's very tempting to add more to my collection.
I'm out to take my Mum grocery shopping later on this morning and my Husband wants to go to the local pet shop that sells tropical fish as he bought himself a massive new fish tank yesterday with his hard earned pennies and wants some plants and ornaments to decorate it with.
Have a lovely Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin